71gramercy chic

Fashion Revolution

10:23 AMUnknown




This is it the Metro Blogger Fashion event has finally happened!





I'm very overwhelmed to be part of this event. All went well. Everything is perfect, from the fashion director to the staff. I want to thank Mr. Choy Suarez, Mr Jess Chavez and all who been part of this event. I want to thank them for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this event





guess what I am wearing during the after party 







after party at 71 Gramercy


Meet my new found friends. I wouldn't meet these girls if it weren't for Metro Blogger.




                             can i cry cause we have lots of pictures lol .



L to R: Gianne, Princess, Me, Alina and Iera





(jeff olalia)
one of the male models 






These Designers are really talented. I love their collection. I will blog it one of these days so you'll see their collections.

(DINO LODOVICE) (IAN MALLABO)
(CHARLES ANITO)








Meet Sir. Rich  one of the great man behind the success of fashion evolution




More power to Metro Blogger! I will surely miss their event. I am really grateful that you have spared a space for  me in your special event.


 I am looking forward to more meaningful events with you!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form