#blog #boyish

Back on Track

5:14 AMUnknown

I'm really excited because I finally retrieved my email account and password so it means I'm back on track!
Here's my first blog for the month of December and I hope you like it:

Yesterday we had a fashion show at SM Marikina with the theme of Asian Street Style. It is actually for the contestants who joined the search for the Mr. and Ms. Finest Model of Metro Manila. I'm one of their judges, by the way.

I never had a chance to prepare myself for it so I just tried the military-inspired clothes. Urg, you know me, I don't really follow the trends.
I don't know about you but for me, it really looks good when your outfit is too skimpy or should I say "kulang sa tela" hahaha! And it makes me happy whenever skimpy clothes suit me (without looking like a flirt). What I have worn is actually kinda boyish but I guess it rocks, right?








Under it, I worn romper, which is one of my favorite things in the closet. For the footwear, I worn Dr. Martens boots, which is perfect for Christmas season.

No matter how big your clothes are, you can use it as a fashion statement.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form