#black #chictopia

Make Me Your Captain! I Am Your Captain!

6:19 AMUnknown

This is it! Walking proudly, fiercely and sexy, wearing one of my military-inspired designs.


This photo was taken at Maleficent Fashion Show held at Tanghalan ng Pasigueño.


Come on, walk with me fiercely as I endeavor the runway with a beat!


 A cut from both edge and a flowy tail coat as a rear section to be seen.

Are you brave enough to join the army?


I know how much you love the camouflage trend and this is how you wear it in different styles.













Clothes by:TNC
The Nerve Clothing Manila




Let me tell you a little about Maleficent:


As far as I know, the name MALEFICENT came from the old fairy tale story of SLEEPING BEAUTY,

where the name of Sleeping Beauty's step mom is "MALEFICENT"

As Ms. AC SAYSON, the fashion director and head of the production, told me:

"I want it named MALEFICENT 'cause it is elegant, fierce, and unique like the evil step mother character in Sleeping Beauty."


MALEFICENT offers different courses in modelling. Visit their Facebook page: Maleficent Prod


The goal of their production is to build dreams.

Behind this successful production are two young and talented directors:

Ms. AC Sayson
Fashion Director

Mr. Eumir Mondok
Creative Fashion Director 




MALEFICENT: WHERE MODELS ARE MADE


CREDITS:

PHOTOGRAPHER: CARISSA MARZAN
MODEL: KIM MONATO
CLOTHES BY : TNC MANILA
DESIGNER: KIM MONATO 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form