featured

Metallic Fierce

3:32 AMUnknown

Last October 19, 2014, I was one of the judges (along with Step Soriano and Sir Joey De Leon) in FRESH FACES (BE THE NEXT FACE OF FASHION GRAND FINALE), which was held in Tanghalang Pasigueño.

Judging was really difficult because all the participants have given their best effort and justice to their own works. It was hard for me to decide who shall win and who deserves the title. 

By the way, here's one of my creations, the metallic leather outfit. The metallic leather is a really sophisticated and trendy material. I used it to create an off-shoulder crop top and a skirt with a really wide slit. Don't you find it too sexy? 

On photo: Me walking down the runway, wearing my creation (which is actually one of my favorites). Take note, I made this just for one whole night because I cannot think of what to wear in Maleficent's event.














Credits to: Sir Lito Caleon for the Photos

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form