designer dream

PRESTIGE MODELS MANAGEMENT

7:26 AMUnknown



Yes i have been away from my blog these past few months because I'm busy 

preparing for a very big management that will conquer the fashion world.

It's a bit surprising since i was contacted by their CEO to be part of the team. I 

have been modeling for a quite a year and my experiences made me 

professional. I've been in a prestigious fashion show for a decade and now I'm 

part of the prestigious modeling management that will be launched this July.




MODEL: KIM MONATO OF PRESTIGE MODELS MANAGEMENT
PH | CAR MARZAN
STYLING | CLINTON





I want to tell you about prestige but they told me it's a secret for now. Be sure to drop by 

and  join our screening,
 
I'm sure this is one of the big events that will happen in the fashion 

industry, so stay tuned. Aspiring models out there,
 
"unleash the supermodel within"






IG | @prestigemodelsmanagement


WEBSITE | PRESTIGEMODELS.MY-STYLE.IN








Don't worry, readers, I will still make fashion blog posts. I'm cooking up some new style for 

the update of this blog.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi!! I am interested in your team or mngmt. But how could I join if ever? I would be glad to hear an answer from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi erika thank you for showing your interest here's the screening dates

      BE PART OF THE WORLDS PRESTIGIOUS MANAGEMENT
      EXPERIENCE TO BE ON TOP
      JOIN THE LEAGUES OF INTERNATIONAL MODELS
      WORKSHOP SCREENING (screening has no fee )
      AUGUST 01. 2015
      9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
      BARCELONA BLDG, MARQUINTON RESIDENCE MARIKINA CITY
      NEAR MARIKINA SPORTS COMPLEX
      3:30PM - 7PM
      4TH FLOOR FORAB BLDG KAMUNING ROAD Q.C
      PLS REGISTER YOUR NAME| AGE | TIME TO ATTEND THE SCREENING AND LOC
      0906- 558- 4618 | 0906- 566- 6499
      |0927- 129 -0947
      AUGUST 02
      10:00AM - 5:00PM
      BARCELONA BLDG, MARQUINTON RESIDENCE MARIKINA CITY
      NEAR MARIKINA SPORTS COMPLEX
      BRING SET CARDS OR 3R PICTURE FOR DOCUMENTATION

      Delete

Contact Form