2015 bloggers

The Darker Shade of me

11:01 AMUnknown

As a model, my style is versatile. Call me a chameleon because I can swiftly change my colors depending on what my environment needs. I can be a simple, hippie, or sexy chic.
I am willing to try different styles, this is the good thing that I love about myself. I can try more than one style and it will suit me just the same. All photos are captured by my Samsung Galaxy Series phone and all photos are enhanced there. O love the quality of the camera of this device, it works great both indoor and outdoor.



Btw, it's my first time to take a picture of my versatile look. It's kinda different from the ones I posted. As you can see, I always try something new, so I'm sharing it to you guys. Be creative in fashion





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form