2015 blogger

AN ART OF REALITY (follow my fashion story )

4:12 AMUnknown



back to my childhood days i used to cut papers in different shapes and paste it in my project s and notebooks i love arts , even in an early age my eyes are open in fashion and arts my mom is my no. 1 stylist and designer she sew all my wardrobes and always wants to see me wearing a unique  clothes.  So i never ask why i grew up like this! I want to be unique as always i dont want to follow peoples trend. As i grew up everything is not just a dream i never thought of getting this far. Besides all im thinking is im such a loser, getting back in the days when i was young all the memories flashback i thought all of this is just a dream  I started to Dream as a Model then Designer and now making my fashion line in the industry.




MODEL/ DESIGNER | KIM MONATO

PH|  MICHAEL SEE APELES
OF WOWENKHO STUDIOS

HMUA | RODSON UY

SPECIAL THANKS TO | PRESTIGE MODELS MANAGEMENT


This made me realize that i gotten so far a little girl with a great ambition made a dream not a fiction. An art of reality it is as im writing my blog i smiled a little remembering the days of being young I'm getting matured enough to think big and experience a great life here on earth. Nothing is impossible with god we build a dream together to make it in reality,I know Im not done yet im just starting to build  half of my dream all of my failures are just a test of how strong i am on how I will survive all the challenges.




Seeing everything way back makes me a Stronger person so dont think of your failures explore more there's a lot of great things  that will happen . Keep moving forward for your future and until the end you will realize that all of your dream is not a fiction but a Reality.



This is my first entry for #followmyfashionstory Dream is always one of my top topic you know me im inlove of my dreams and talents so besides of my family im the no.1 supporter of myself. oh before i forgot now that im getting into designing I want to share this to you
My mom and I sew this velvet gown she always there to support me since im not into fashion designing course and my field of study is not related on it she is the one who teach me how to make a clothes to wear if i need one. We are not that expert but I'm happy to finish it off  I believe that i need to study more Further from that i got a wild imagination of everything so I got a lot of ideas to make a design for fun and for myself. I dont usually take this seriously but enjoying every minute of my experiences.

By the way this is one of our ads in Prestige Models Management if you have what it takes to be A supermodel and ready to Face the challenges why don't you try joining SUPERMODEL CHALLENGES a lot of opportunities and prizes awaits you, Just simply attend the screening













here are the screening dates:

BE PART OF THE WORLDS PRESTIGIOUS MANAGEMENT
EXPERIENCE TO BE ON TOP 
JOIN THE LEAGUES OF INTERNATIONAL MODELS
WORKSHOP SCREENING (screening has no fee )
AUGUST 01. 2015
9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
BARCELONA BLDG, MARQUINTON RESIDENCE MARIKINA CITY
NEAR MARIKINA SPORTS COMPLEX
3:30PM - 7PM
4TH FLOOR FORAB BLDG KAMUNING ROAD Q.C
PLS REGISTER YOUR NAME| AGE | TIME TO ATTEND THE SCREENING AND LOC
0906- 558- 4618 | 0906- 566- 6499
|0927- 129 -0947
AUGUST 02
10:00AM - 5:00PM
BARCELONA BLDG, MARQUINTON RESIDENCE MARIKINA CITY
NEAR MARIKINA SPORTS COMPLEX
BRING SET CARDS OR 3R PICTURE FOR DOCUMENTATION


hope to see you there !



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form