fashion findingmysoul

Finding My Soul

6:29 AMUnknown































As I'm sailing, I found myself floating in a deep blue sea

where thousands of living words are surrounding me
.

Its confusing on how I found myself searching for words

to discover my lost soul, I'm now writing in the corners


of the earth.


Those eerie voices are calling me, its a lullaby of


my life where i inherit to speak for my soul


through writings.


Words are the life of our soul, I never imagine how 


clever I am to wrote this words on my own.


My knowledge is not enough to find a letter for myself nor


to create a fantasy for a simple words that i see.


Like a flower that blooms! my thoughts 


are now speaking to my soul, an inked brain where my


imagination plays.


where my soul plays the lullaby of each words and my


hands are dancing with joy.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form